Samtse College of Education
Samtse College of Education or SCE is another College of The Royal University of Bhutan and specializes in Teacher Education. It is 10 minutes drive away from the small town of Samtse located in the south west Bhutan.
Samtse College was founded in 1968 as a teacher-training institute and was known as The National Institute of Education. However, in 2003 it became a pat of RUB. Samtse College offers several programs at diploma, undergraduate and post-graduate levels for pre-service and in-service teacher candidates.
The Samtse College of Education offers following study programs;
- M.Ed in Science (Biology/Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics)
- M.Ed in Geography
- M.Ed in English
- M.A in Contemplative Counselling Psychology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Contemplative Counselling Psychology
- B.Ed in Secondary Education
- B.Ed in Primary Education
- B.A in Social Work Education