Admissions in The Royal University of Bhutan
Students who qualify with the basic eligibility of admission can apply to pursue Higher Education in The Royal University of Bhutan. The basic eligibility criterion is similar for all colleges, which is, successful completion of 12th standard from a school in Bhutan or any other country.
Following are some steps to apply to The Royal University of Bhutan:
- Admission to each program is based on merit.
- The online admission form is available to students right after the declaration of 12th standard results.
- Similar cycles are applicable every year.
- Students can apply from any place in the world, if internet facility is available.
- Online application this year was available to students with Government Scholarships and self finance availability from 10th February 2013 to 25th February 2013.
- The second cycle of online admission to self financed students was available from 11th May 2013 to 29th May 2013.
- While applying to the University, students should submit self finance forms online and apply to their choice of program.
- It is compulsory for foreign students who have not opted for Dzongkha as a subject to appear for Dzongkha Test.
To seek admission in The Royal University of Bhutan, following documents are compulsory to submit:
- Citizenship Identity Card
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
For further information on Admissions, students can Click Here.